Friday, January 18, 2008

What Grinds My Gears

Ya know what really grinds my gears, folks? When you figure out that your dad smells better than you do. I'm not sayin' I stink... I'm just saying, "You smell terrific." [A quote from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, for all of you anti-quoters out there] What is the key to his success? The secret: Hollister man-perfume.

When you hear the name Hollister... what do you think of? Teenage girls wearing too much makeup? Flip-flops? The beach? California? Most kids my age [13-14] associate Hollister with American Eagle, Aeropostale, and Abercrombie as the "cool" clothes. But not ONLY does Hollister sell clothes. You are also able to purchase $15.00 flip-flops, $100 fur lined jackets, AND cologne/perfume. If someone could clone a beach and put it in a bottle, that's what it smells like. Almost indescribable. And once you smell it; there's no goin' back. Unfortunately, this elixir of life doesn't come cheap. Forty bucks even. That kind of cash doesn't really come my way often... unless I save up the five dollar bills I get from the grandparents every holiday. I need a loan...

And that concludes What Grinds My Gears.
~Hollister-Ash

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in an awesome house, I'm in 8th grade at a small town middle school, I love watching our small town Varsity basketball games, football games, and hockey games, AND I want to pursue my life in the path of music, whether that's directing, playing, singing, or teaching.